Jump to navigation Jump to search
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Wear the headgear that you would like to color.
- 500,000 Zeny
- 10 Dyestuffs of the chosen color: (5+5 Black/White Dyestuffs for ligh/dark and inbetween colors)
- Black - 10x Black Dyestuffs
- Blue - 10x Cobaltblue Dyestuffs
- Brown - 5x Orange Dyestuffs + 5x Black Dyestuffs
- Dark Red - 5x Scarlet Dyestuffs + 5x Black Dyestuffs
- Green - 10x Darkgreen Dyestuffs
- Light Blue - 5x Cobaltblue Dyestuffs + 5x White Dyestuffs
- Light Pink - 5x Scarlet Dyestuffs + 5x White Dyestuffs
- Light Purple - 5x Violet Dyestuffs + 5x Black Dyestuffs
- Orange - 10x Orange Dyestuffs
- Pink - 5x Scarlet Dyestuffs + 5x White Dyestuffs
- Purple - 10x Violet Dyestuffs
- Red - 10x Scarlet Dyestuffs
- White - 10x White Dyestuffs
- Yellow - 10x Lemon Dyestuffs
Headgear List[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can color a headgear over and over again without needing the original color.
- You can't color headgear that have been turned into costumes.
- Valkyrie Helmets are special, you don't need anything other than the Costume Valkyrie Helmet (5 Valkyrie Fragments from the Valk Helm NPC) itself.