Quest:Banquet of Heroes
Banquet of Heroes
Learning About Royal Family
|Starting Point:||(prontera 161, 179)|
- speak with Royal Messenger at (prontera 161, 179) in any town to start the quest. He will give you a .
- Go to prontera castle (prontera 155, 354). Upon entering the castle Chamberlian Bell will ask you to follow him.
- Walk towards the left wing of the hall way and enter a portal. Keep going forward to your room and Chamberlain Bell will waiting inside.
- Speak with Chamberlian Bell, he will ask you to introducing your self to the other royal families. If you lost track which family you haven't talked, you can always rely on him.
- Go to Heine Family Room. Walk near the table a cutscene will start. Speak toKronecker G. Heine afterwards.
- Go towards Nerius Family room. A cutscene will appear Once enter the room speak to Spica Nerius.
- Talk to Ian Walter, then Isenhonor Walter.
- Walk towards the hall way to Wigner Room. Talk to Leveuiere Wigner, then Jurgen Wigner.
- Go to Richard Family Room, speak with Buttler for Richards and Po Richard.
- Now, enter to Geobord Room. A cutscene will take place. Speak with the Queen and select Ask about the Geoborg Family.
- Last one, talk to Roegenburg Family, Speak with Maximillian Roegenburg and then Wolf Roegenburg.
- Go back to your room. Speak with Chamberlian bell and he will reward you with item and some experience.
- Continue the story with Ritual of Blessing.
Ritual of Blessing
|Starting Point:||Chamberlain Bell|
|Prerequisite(s):||Learning About Royal Family|
|Experience:||10,000,000 (Base) and 10,000,000 (Job)|
- Bell ask you to participate on the banquet, and meet with Spica in the Banquet hall, while you walk (prt_cas 174, 163) you will hear people talking. Listen to what they say.
- In the Banquet hall talk with Spica, and she will ask you to follow Nyhill since he was acting strange.
- Leave the Banquet Hall and on your way back to your room, you will trigger another cutscene.
- Go in the room right below the cutscene to meet with Skia Nerius and Nyhill.
- Speak with Nyhill in the room. You'll have to go back to your room and speak with Chamberlain Bell afterwards.
- Talk with Chamberlain Bell and Nillem will appear next to you. After the cutscene, you'll be warped to the Past Memories of the Royal Family.
- While in a party, speak with Mage Nillem and choose Generate instance to attend the Ritual of Blessing. Then talk to the Ritual of Blessing warper.
- Speak with Skia at the entrance to start the ritual.
- Take your position in the empty space, on the right side.
- Enjoy the cutscene...! Walk up a bit to watch the important part.
- The Ritual of Blessing is under attack by intruders, fight them off.
- Speak with Kronecker G. Heine to finish up the quest and then leave the room by walking down towards the exit.
- Back in the Past Memories of the Royal Family, you'll see all the family members waiting for you.
- Speak with Ian Walther to know more about what's going on.
- After the members leave, talk to Mage Nillem. He wants you to take a look at the royal document Kronecker was looking at.
- Speak with Lindt the Librarian and then talk with Mage Nillem again.
- Leave the Past Memories of the Royal Family by speaking with the Guardian Knight on the left side. Select Get out now and you'll be warped into the prison.
- Talk to Overwatcher Terketh to get you out of the cell.
You can talk with him again to be warped back inside the Past Memories of the Royal Family at any moment.
- Go back to Chamberlain Bell in your room and tell him what happened.
- You'll be invited to the Nerius family, go to their room and speak with 'Spica Nerius'.
- Go visit the Heine in the room below. Speak to Kronocker G. Heine and listen to what he has to say. You'll be rewarded with 20 and some experience.
- You can continue Room of Consciousness.
Room of Consciousness
|Starting Point:||Chamberlain Bell|
|Prerequisite(s):||Ritual of Blessing|
- Summon the Court Mage Nillem by talking with Chamberlain Bell back in your room.
- Speak with the mage and he will warp you in the Past Memories of the Royal Family once more.
- Talk to the mage again and this time, he will open a Dimension Warper that you have to use to go in the past.
- Talk to Nillem and he will connect you to the Room of Consciousness. Speak to the Swaying Space when you're ready.
- You will be warped into the Room of Consciousness.
- Once you've completed the instance, speak with Nillem again. He'll allow you to move to the Prontera of the past!
You have gained access to the Invaded Prontera. Simply walk to the portal at the end of the corridor.
- Speak with Nillem in the Invaded Prontera and he will warp you back to the current Past Memories of the Royal Family.
- Speak with Nillem in the room and Kronecker G. Heine will appear on his left side.
- Speak with Kronecker G. Heine and tell him what you've seen. You will be rewarded with 30 and some experience.
- You now have to wait for Nillem to recover before he can connect to the Room of Consciousness once more.
You have unlocked the Room of Consciousness daily quest.
- To reach the Invaded Prontera from the past, go in the Prontera Castle inside your room.
- Speak with Chamberlain Bell and summon Nillem. He will warp you to the Past Memories of the Royal Family.
- Speak with Nillem again and he will make a Dimension Warper appear. Use it to go back in time.
- Head towards the left corridor and use the portal below and you'll be warped to the Invaded Prontera map.
Honor token is needed to exchange for consumable, equipment, enchantment. Honor token is a form currentcy which can be obtain by various task from the quest. See Royal Family Quest and Banquest of Heroes Daily Quest
A map used to guide someone through the city
of Prontera, making it quicker to navigate.
Casts Level 1 Increase AGI.
A flask of holy water which shines ever so bright.
Reduces damage taken from monsters in the Room of Consciousness and Prontera Invasion Dungeon by 10% for 3 minutes.
Restores 1000 HP.
Cures Curse, Poison and Silence.
|3||Several old and dirty keys that are held together by a metal ring that instantly sends its user to the underground dungeon of Prontera when used.|
|3||A badge where the coordinates for Prontera are saved that instantly sends its user to Prontera when activated.|
|150||Accessory||A map used to guide someone through the city of Prontera, making it quicker to navigate.
Enables use of Level 3 Increase AGI.
A flask of holy water which shines ever so bright.
Reduces damage taken from monsters in the Room of Consciousness and Prontera Invasion Dungeon by 20%.
Restores 100 HP and 30 SP every 10 seconds.
DEF: 30, Weight: 300
Every refine level, DEF +10, MDEF +1
Enables use of Level 1 Shield Spell
When receiving melee attack, 0.5% chance to auto cast Level 3 Assumptio.
Increases auto cast chance by 0.3% per refine level.
A badge where the coordinates for Prontera are saved that instantly sends its user to Prontera when activated.
15 minutes cooldown.
If user is level 120 of higher, additional MATK +50
If user is level 140 of higher, additional MATK +50
Enables use of Level 1 Endure.
If worn with Ancient Cape,
MaxSP +10%, FLEE +1.
Every Refine, MaxSP +1%, Flee +1.
If worn with Survivor's Manteau,
MaxHP +10%, MATK +2%.
Every Refine, MaxHP +1%, MATK +1%.
Enables use of Level 1 Improve Concentration.
Every Refine, bypass 4% DEF of Demi-Human, Demon, and Undead race targets with Physical attacks.
If worn with Morrigane's Manteau,
LUK +3, CRIT +10.
Every Refine, LUK +1, CRIT +1
If worn with Valkyrian Manteau,
MaxHP +10%, ATK +2%.
Every Refine, MaxHP +1%, ATK +1%.
Dylan will enchant some armors in exchange of (prt_pri00 60, 136).. He can be found in the prison at
Prontera Badge Enchant
You can enchanttwice. Both enchant gives stat which vary from +1 to +2.
- Enchanting cost 5 .
- Resetting the enchant cost 10 and has 20% chance to destroying the item.
For robes also can be enchanted twice.
- Enchanting robes cost 20 .
- Resetting the enchant cost 10 .
- Break/Destroying item only apply to .
- Resetting Enchant of Robes can be done, after fully enchant the robe.
|Rune of Strength||
|Rune of Agility||
|Rune of Intellect||
|Rune of Dexterity||
|Rune of Luck||
|Rune of Vitality||
Drains 5 SP when using physical attacks.
|Accessory Card||ATK +1%.|
|Accessory Card||MATK +1%.|
HP and SP Recovery -100%.
Restores 50 HP and 5 SP to the user when killing a monster with melee attacks.
Drains 1000 HP and 100 SP when unequipped.
SP Recovery -100%.
Restores 1 SP to the user when receiving physical attacks.
A (prt_cas 180, 275).can be obtain by exchange 30 . Talk to Logistics Manager at