Traveling Through Dimension
|Starting Point:||(morocc 137, 238)|
|Others:||Access to Flame Basin & Flame Cave|
Upon Eps 14.3 Ragnarok introduce you dimensional traveler which will lead you to several dimensional crack. This quest introduces you to Tamarin, an adventurer which stumbled upon the entrance to the Fire Basin area. Completing this quest gives you access to the Fire Cave, which is the entry point for Bios Island, Morse's Cave, and Temple of the Demon God.
- Go to Pile of Rags (morocc 137, 238) and choose Remove it. You will find that there is a person under there.
- Choose to Shake the rags, to wake him up. He will ask for something to eat.
- Give him 1 , and he will wake up to introduce himself as Tamarin.
- Choose to Introduce yourself. He will appreciate your friendliness.
- He will ask about a place to wash up. Tell him the place (Located at northwestern morroc to the way to pyramid), and finally Accompany him there.
- Head to Tamarin at. He will tell his story, choose I'm listening, and then Tell him you want to tag along.
- Go to Midgard camp (@go 26) and warp to dimensional gate at (dali 112, 69)
- Go northwest and take the warp to access the second area (or use the Warper > Heroes' Trails > Ghost Palace) then, go to the south-east.
- On the second island, turn to the south-west and talk to the Sand Mound (dali02 88, 62) Tamarin will appear to talk to you. Choose Enter.
- You will arrive at the Fire Basin. Talk to Tamarin. Your conversation will be interrupted midway.
- Talk to Bargat Tiblack standing near you and accept her hunting quest. You have to help her kill 20 and collect 50 .
- Return to Bargat Tiblack and she will ask you to kill and gather . Tamarin will call you before you finish the conversation.
- Talk to Tamarin and he will offer his help killing the Sonias. You will now only need to kill 25 of them and gather 25 of the stems.
- Meet Tamarin at the center of the map when you're done. (moro_vol 198, 179) He will offer you some of the stems to taste.
- Return to Bargat Tiblack. He will mention something about a cave, and tells you to meet Instructor Rugen.
- Find Instructor Rugen at the southwestern corner of the map (moro_vol 105, 71) and choose Talk to him.
- Talk to Intoxicated Patient below Rugen to feed him the Sonia stems, and return to Instructor Rugen.
- Go back to Bargat Tiblack, and you will be rewarded with EXP.
- At this point you have unlocked the Fire Cave for accessing the three instance, Bios Island, Morse Cave, and Temple of Demon God (Require you finished two other instance).
Flaming Basin and Doom Prayers
|Starting Point:||(moro_vol 131, 103)|
- Talk to Base Investigator (moro_vol 131, 103) and pick Do you want me to do it?.
- Hunt 15 from .
- Go search the Scout at (moro_vol 234, 301). You need to attack him until he speaks.
- You must deliver 20 Patrol Logs dropped by . Beware some mobs of Fire Sandman may appear and steal your Patrol Logs when close to the NPC. It's recommended to gather more samples of the item.
- Return to Base Investigator (moro_vol 131, 103).
- Hunt 20 and 20 .
- Talk to Base Investigator (mmoro_vol 131, 103) and go meet with Doom Prayers Leader (moro_vol 91, 197). Pick Go back!
- Hunt and collect 40 Blessing Stones .
- Take the stones back to Doom Prayers Leader (moro_vol 91, 197).
- Gather 30 Monster Blood by killing and .
- Deliver the blood to Doom Prayers Leader (moro_vol 91, 197).
- Talk to Second-in-command (moro_vol 95, 195) next to Doom Prayers Leader.
- Gather 30 Tooth of Flame Golem and 30 Neck Of Flame Frilldora . The former from , while the latter from .
- Return to Second-in-command (moro_vol 95, 195) and deliver the items.
- Speak with Doom Prayers Leader (moro_vol 91, 197) to finish the quest.
Daily Fire Basin Quests
Once you're able to enter the Fire Basin, there are several quests that can be repeated daily, and rewards you with experience.
Fire Basin Cards
|Accessory Card||Reduce Variable Cast Time of Fire Ball by 50%. Increase Fire Ball damage by 100%.|
|Armor Card||DEF +50. Reduce physical and magical damage received from Fire property monsters by 10%.|
|Weapon Card||Increase magic attack against Earth property monsters by 3%.
If refined to +7 or higher, increase magic attack against Earth property monsters by 5%.
If refined to +9 or higher, increase magic attack against Earth property monsters by 7%.
|Shield Card||Reduce physical and magical damage received from Fire property monsters by 20%. Increase physical damage against Fire property monsters by 5%.|
|Headgear Card||Has a high chance of inflicting Burning status on enemies when dealing physical or magical damage.|